If there’s one top tip the House Of Hearing team has for our patients during the pandemic, it’s to download an app for their devices.
The apps have a range of amazing features, letting you personalize your experience and, in some cases, locate a lost hearing aid.
If you have an Oticon device, this is how you connect it to its app:
- Make sure your hearings aids are turned on and connected to your tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Then tap on your Oticon ON app.
- When it asks if you want to use your smartphone or tablet’s Bluetooth capability, press “okay.”
- It will give you some guidance to read, which you can keep tapping “next” on until it says “start.”
- When it asks if you want to use your location, tap “allow” and “allow when using the app.”
- You can then choose if you want to receive notifications – this is optional.
- Your hearing aids will now be connected to your app.
If you have any concerns or worries about using hearing aid apps, contact the team. They’re ready to help you now!