We all know that hearing aids are amazingly sophisticated devices. But what makes them extra special today is that you can personalize them for any situation.
Manufacturer’s apps let you control your experience with the tap of a button – from adjusting your volume to streaming calls.
This is how you connect your smartphone to the ReSound Smart 3D App:
- Begin by downloading the Resound Smart 3D app and tapping on it.
- You’ll see the “welcome screen”, and you need to then press “get started”.
- Next, some terms and conditions will appear, which you should read and then tap “agree” if you’re happy to continue.
- Tap “OK” when it asks if the app can use your phone’s Bluetooth function.
- Then open the battery doors of your hearing aids and close them.
- You might have to repeat this step if indicated on the app.
- Once the app says “connected”, press “continue”.
- You can then choose to “allow” or “don’t allow” notifications – a personal preference.
- Press “use location” when prompted.
- Your should now be ready to use your ReSound Smart 3D app.
If you have any concerns or worries about using hearing aid apps, contact the team. They’re ready to help you now!