One aspect of modern hearing aids that our patients love is the ability to adjust their preferences and stream music via their smartphones.
But not everyone knows how this works.
That’s why we’ve created a video showing you how to pair your Phonak Marvel hearing aids with an iPhone via the My Phonak app.
These are the simple steps you need to take:
- Go to “settings”, find the Bluetooth tab, and then turn your hearing aid off and back on.
- Your hearing aids should appear on your Bluetooth tab, under a section called “devices”.
- Tap on the screen where the name appears, and it should say “connected”.
- Next, download and open up the My Phonak app.
- The app will ask you to restart your hearing aids once again and then tap “continue”.
- After a short period, both your hearing aids should appear on the screen.
- Tap “select” on them and then “pair” the devices when prompted.
- Once this is complete, you’ll be able to adjust your hearing aids in your iPhone.
If you have any concerns or worries about using hearing aid apps, contact the team. They’re ready to help you now!