Hearing aids don’t just let you witness the world with amazing clarity. They also let you listen to music and stream calls via your smartphone!
They truly are amazing devices, offering an array of possibilities.
We’ve created a simple video to show you how to connect your Oticon hearing aid to your iPhone.
These are the six simple steps:
- Tap on “settings” and scroll down to a tab called “accessibility”.
- Scroll down again until you find the tab called “connect hearing devices”.
- Then turn your hearing aids on and off by opening and closing the battery section.
- The name of your hearing aids should then appear on your iPhone.
- Tap on it and then tap “pair” twice when prompted.
- Your hearing aids will then be connected to your iPhone.
If you have any concerns or worries about using hearing aid apps, contact the team. They’re ready to help you now!